Friday, February 18, 2011

once upon a time...

Today, I'm inspired by Paris.

Probably 6 years ago, I was en route to Africa with my two dear sisters and Father, and we were lucky enough to have a layover in Paris. A very long layover, I might add. So, instead of being cooped up in the airport, we decided to go explore. We hired a wonderful little taxi man, and told him to show us Paris. Not tourist Paris, but the real Paris. He spent the next 8-10 hours chauffeuring us around his beautiful city. 
Even though I've only spent a day in the city, I fell in love with it.
I'm just waiting for the day I get to go back.
Until then...








au revoir mon ami!

Bonte

2 comments:

  1. oh I just love the shot of the lady sitting there in front of the Eiffel tower....all of them are so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Paris one day, in case you didn't know! SO inspiring, sister!

    ReplyDelete