Monday, April 4, 2011

Our furniture finds!

Hello there! 
Well, I have photos as promised, of our beautiful new finds. We got such steals and are just thrilled about it. Brand new Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams furniture for mere pennies.

We've been in dire need of end tables. We were using an old crate with slats and a suitcase. We had to balance our coasters on the crates just to put a glass of water there. And well, you can only put so much on a narrow suitcase. All this to say, we were definitely ready for some real tables.
Take a peek at our new treasures...
New chest of drawers!
Babe found the awesome stone weight in BoBo, when we were at Furniture Market this past Sunday. I wasn't sold on it when we I saw it in the store, but since we got it home, it's grown on me quite a lot.
My favorite is the red drawers! It's the details...
Gorgeous marble top end table. This ones our favorite!

End table #2. this one is really fun!
And with red drawers too!
We got this beautiful green glass jug at Blue Ocean Trades, another amazing Market find.
Well, that's all folks. We were quite happy with our haul, and for such a steal. I'm a bargain girl, so good deals make me happy.

Happy first week of April!

Bonte


No comments:

Post a Comment