Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cake & Love Birds

This was the start of our little birds. I had found some little bird toppers online that I just loved, but they were over $200 dollars, and so not in our budget. I was one sad bride. Well, my smart husband thought, we should just make our own, and so the Love Birds were born. We had so much fun creating these darling little birds. And since then, we've been in over 140 weddings, in 30 different states, and 6 different countries.  Last fall, they also made their debut in an Irish wedding magazine. Truly exciting!






We had two amazing friends make our desserts! One custom made hundreds of cupcakes in various flavors and toppings. They were just darling and so delicious. And another helped us design our cake, and it turned out better than I could have hoped.

Pretty pretty pretty!
Bonte

No comments:

Post a Comment