Friday, December 16, 2011

holiday party

Well, we did it again. Last weekend we had our
3rd annual Watson christmas/birthday party extraordinaire!
We celebrated my sweet man's 31st birthday with some of our dear friends.
We ate lots of good food, laughed, talked,
and had a grand ol time.

Here's a few photos:)

 {gold glitter scalloped garland + our mistletoe}
 {gold, glitter, polka dot garlands}
 {home}
 {handsome}
 {oh ya know, just glittering...}
 {me + the birthday boy, under the mistletoe}
 {coconut macaroons}
 {cider punch}
 {chocolate sea salt caramels}
 {treats}
 {snowflake paper bag lanterns}
 {twinkle lights}
{mistletoe}

Sorry for the lack of actual party photos with people in them. Just blame it on my hostessing. It sure is
a lot of work to keep up with drinks + food, plus mix + mingle with all your guests the entire night. I didn't even have time to think about taking pictures:)

My sis and her husband drove down and surprised us! It was wonderful, and is wonderful to have family close enough to be able to do so. We ended up having a little slumber party at our house. My brother and another friend from WA were planning to stay, and we didn't know my sis and her family were coming. So we all squished in our apartment and slept wherever there was room enough.

We had a ball!
Bonte

1 comment: