Monday, January 9, 2012

yellow + red

Goodmorning Monday!




I feel extra good today, especially for a Monday.
I think this is going to be a productive week.
Getting 8 hours of sleep helps too.
That is another goal of mine this year. 
Go to bed earlier, so I can get a full 7-8 hours, which I need to survive.
 (seriously, I'm not one of those who can make it on 5 hrs of sleep.)
And then, after all that rest, get up early.
Because I've learned, everyone has a productive time.
A time of day where you can really get focused, and get a lot done.
Mine is in the morning.
So that settles it. I have set in my mind that I don't hate the mornings.
I am going to LOVE the mornings, or do everything in my power
to make them a little easier on myself.

So far...so good!
We'll see if I can keep it up.
Bonte





1 comment:

  1. Morning is my prime time too! Happy Monday to you! It's been a wonderful Monday for us too! :)

    ReplyDelete