Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

WIWW {Week 9: Bare Legs}

I've come to accept the fact that I am and always will be very fair skinned. I've also decided that it's not worth all the work to try get tan for a few short months, when it fades anyways. I love a tan when it happens naturally...on the beach, at the pool, laying out reading, etc. I am very for protecting my skin because I want it to be beautiful when I'm old. I'm also very anti fake tanning, for many reason, which shall remain unsaid. So, all this to say, I might blind you with my white legs and arms this summer, but get over it. 






Jean Cut-Off Shorts: Fornarina (bought in Germany) // Top: Sisters // Belt: Gap // Necklace: Nordstrom Rack // Purse: vintage Coach // Sandals: Gap // Sunnies: Karen Walker Perfect Day // Watch: Le Mer Collection// Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple // Lips: Hot Coral Revlon

That's all folks, see you next week!

Bonte

As always, don't forget to check out all the other WIWW bloggers that have linked up with The Pleated Poppy for more outfit inspiration. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the shorts! so nice to see them dressed up C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair cut & color! the way you kind of dressed your shorts up too was really good, everything went so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your look! The outfit is just perfect.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete