Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wendesday {Week 29: Mint + Floral}

Hi friends,

It's that time again (already) for my weekly outfit post. I can't believe how fast the weeks fly by. September is already coming to a close and fall has finally made it's debut. The chilly mornings and evenings are my absolute favorite, and just think, it will be the holidays before we know it! We've adopted a new routine of walking Wally every evening after supper. It's a good chance to get some fresh air and our puppy loves the adventure. He's just like a little boy. He has to stop and examine every leaf and stick, but we think he's getting the hang of leash walking (at least we keep telling ourselves that). This was the last photo shoot I did before I chopped my hair! I'll post some photos soon. 











Jeans: Rich and Skinny (Neiman Marcus) // Tank: Gap // Swoop L-Sleeve: Fringe and Fray // Shoes: Gee Wa Wa (Free People) // Headband: made my me // Earrings: Vintage // Lips: Revlon Hot Coral // Watch: Le Mer Wrap Watch 

Thanks for stopping by. And as usual, don't forget to check out The Pleated Poppy for more WIWW posts.

Bonte

Photo Source: Revival Photography

7 comments:

  1. Yours is always one of my favorite stops on visiting WIWW posts...beautiful, magical photos are always to be found here. Thank you for adding such beauty to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headband (and the whole outfit)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are just stunning! Love your eclectic mix of colors and your headband and hair are amazing!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - these pics are beautiful. Love your blog, I'm so glad I found it! Here from WIWW :)

    http://loverlysheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That headband is beautiful! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete