Monday, October 29, 2012

Colenimo

We're back, and luckily our trip just missed Hurricane Sandy. We, or I should say I, was beginning to get worried on our last day in NYC. We kept seeing news flashes of the storm headed right towards us. Driving turned out to be the best idea because we didn't have to worry about cancelled flights due to the approaching storm. The drive home was great, besides a few hours of rain. I can't say that I'd ever drive there again, but it was a good one-time experience. We got back late last night and are beyond tired, in the best kind of way. I can't wait to tell you all about our trip to the big city, but that will have to wait. I am so behind on work emails and orders, so I must get to it. I'll post soon I promise.

In other news, I love this 1930's inspired spring 2103 collection by Colenimo. It's simple and beautifully put together.








Plus, I need to find myself a hat like that.

Bonte

source

No comments:

Post a Comment