Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anthropologie

We have some very exciting news to share. It seems like its been forever coming, which is why we are so thrilled to be able to finally announce it. As of last week, Anthropologie launched a party shop on their website! If that isn't exciting enough, we are honored to be a part of their new product launch. They are carrying select Tuck  & Bonté party goods! Hooray!


This is truly a dream come true for me. I've wanted to sell 'something' at Anthropoglogie since I can remember. I always thought that 'something' would be clothing, and who knows, maybe one day it will be yet. I also always thought it would be years and years before this could ever possibly happen (ya know, like when I'm much older and more mature). I guess life doesn't always happen like we plan, and a big thank goodness for that. Little did I know that when we started our Etsy shop 3 years ago, we would get this kind of BIG opportunity. I am so thankful and still so amazed! I keep wanting to pinch myself to wake up, as if it's not real. It is really real though. . . and I think you should all go celebrate with us by paying a visit to the 'party shop' and purchasing a few goodies! Please share with you friends, fans, family, or anyone you know who is planning a party. Birthday party, baby shower, wedding shower, wedding, graduation, it doesn't matter the kind. There are all sorts of fun goodies to choose from, so go take a peek.




This has been a long, stretching, overwhelming, amazing experience. It's amazing how much growth can come from stepping out into a 'dream come true'. It's scary, and sometimes you may even feel too overwhelmed, like you can't do it. I did. . . just a few times. But the cool thing about following your dreams is you become more of who you really are in the process. I feel so accomplished and proud, but mostly so thankful. The Lord is just so awesome, and really does give you the desires of your heart when you follow him.

Three cheers for dreams coming true!
Bonté


No comments:

Post a Comment