Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sometimes I'm just too busy living life, working, traveling and enjoying the 'now' to worry about blogging it all. Although, I was surprised when I got on here and saw that's it's been over a month since I've posted anything. Sorry, readers, if I even have any readers left. If you are still here, we have some major catching up to do.

This year has been a whirlwind, in the best kind of way. So many changes and new opportunities that I never anticipating 2013 bringing. They have been welcomed with open arms though.

The business has really exploded and I find myself working more than I ever have in my entire life. Even with all the exhausting late nights, I have never been more satisfied with my work. I have also never been so stretched. It's coming up on my 2nd anniversary of quitting my job to pursue our business full time. It's amazing to look back and see where our journey has taken us, and what a crazy adventure ride it's been. I feel more blessed than ever. (more on this soon)

We're going on 2+ months since Lee transitioned to his new job. This came completely out of the blue, and was one of those 'too good to be true' opportunities. So of course, we took it. Along with taking the job came agreeing to relocate, which will take place in the next 6mos-1year. The company is based out of Charleston, SC, and we are just a little bit exited to be moving there. Never have we both so quickly fallen in love with and felt so at home in a city as we do there. The hard part is living fully 'here' until the move.

Here's a few photos from our most recent trip. We even started house hunting and neighborhood shopping! Praying for the perfect house at the right time.















I'm also head over heels in love with the palm trees and Spanish moss. I never thought I'd live somewhere with palm trees, but now I can't wait! I'll try frequent this place more often in the near future.

Bonté

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we'll be visiting you in a different place than I'd anticipated. :) Congratulations and best of luck with each of the transitional moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that you are moving here! Charleston is ridiculously amazing, isn't it? :)
    I hope your home search will go well. If you are looking for a realtor, I would be happy to send you the information for ours. Our search has been hard (and good... long story :)), but our realtor has been so, so great to work with through all of it.

    ReplyDelete